Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise Thong, One Size, Lagoon


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $20.00 Price : $20.00
Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise Thong, One Size, Lagoon

Product Description

Ultra-sheer, stretch lace thong, Scalloped trim. Delicate shimmer, Modest wide sides. Cotton panel. Cosabella, Style Number: NEVER03ZL.


  • Ultra-sheer, stretch lace thong
  • Scalloped trim
  • Delicate shimmer
  • Modest wide sides
  • Cotton panel.


Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise Thong, One Size, Lagoon Reviews


Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise Thong, One Size, Lagoon Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect, March 5, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I was very reluctant to spend $19 on a thong, but I heard such good things about Cosabella that I finally bit the bullet and bought one. I am SO glad I did!!! This is absolutely the best pair of underwear I've ever owned. Well-made of a very pretty lace with lots of stretch, with a flattering cut and extremely comfortable fit. It's by far the most comfortable thong I've ever tried, and it looks amazing -- my husband is crazy about it, and even though he thinks I already have too many clothes and initally thought $19 was unreasonable for underwear, he completely changed his mind once he saw it!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, Gorgeous, <3, February 18, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Seriously the cutest undies ever. "The Man" (who notices nothing) absolutely went crazy over this thong, so I had to buy in multiple colors. Can't say enough about how much I love these.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment