Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Elita Silk Magic Hi-waist Thong, LARGE, Classic Beige


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.3

List Price : $10.00 Price : $10.00
Elita Silk Magic Hi-waist Thong, LARGE, Classic Beige

Product Description

Comfortable, hi-cut leg thong, Covered elastic waistband. Shimmering, stretch nylon, Cotton panel. Low, 5 inch rise. Elita, Style Number: 8831.


  • Comfortable, hi-cut leg thong
  • Covered elastic waistband
  • Shimmering, stretch nylon
  • Cotton panel
  • Low, 5 inch rise.


Elita Silk Magic Hi-waist Thong, LARGE, Classic Beige Reviews


Elita Silk Magic Hi-waist Thong, LARGE, Classic Beige Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare for Comfort, July 28, 2006
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
For those who search for a panty that comes up higher to the waist but also wants a thong - search no more. This is it.
Comfort all the way. I totally recommend this style.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 7, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These underwear are great. I wish I could buy more than 3 at a time.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK undies., December 27, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have been looking for high waisted thongs for awhile now, and when I saw these I thought I had struck pay dirt. I ordered 2 pairs of these undies thinking that they would be something special. With shipping I paid almost $25 for 2 pair of underwear, which I think is rather pricey. They are nothing special. I like them, but I can get the same thing locally for A LOT less. I would not by them again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment