- 100% Cotton
- Color and/or pattern ordered and received will vary by customer
- Contemporary styling perfect for today?s low rise fashions
- Machine wash warm with like colors. use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. do not iron.
- Imported
Fruit of the Loom Women's 4-Pack Cotton Fashion Thongs,Assorted,6 Reviews
Fruit of the Loom Women's 4-Pack Cotton Fashion Thongs,Assorted,6 Reviews
| 15 of 15 people found the following review helpful: By Jill L. Love (Dexter, MI United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 4-Pack Cotton Fashion Thongs (Apparel) I usually love Fruit of the Loom thongs. I wear a size 7. They normally aren't flimsy and wear really well. These were flimsy and didn't even fit the same! I was very disappointed. 24 of 27 people found the following review helpful: By Jozie77 (In The Garden) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 4-Pack Cotton Fashion Thongs (Apparel) Fruit of the Loom used to make thick, soft cotton-y underwear. I was excited to see them here on amazon, since I was unable to locate thongs at Hanes (and by the way WTF hanes sells thongs for men but NOT for women-will NEVER support them with my purchases again). Anyhow, a multi-pak for this price enticed my eye but should have warned my senses. When I opened the package and lifted them out they were nearly as thin as a sheer curtain-never used to be. The thong part that would cover from down below up to the top of your butt is completely out of proportion to the rest of the underwear which itself is larger than normal-what do I mean? What I mean is these look like they have been put through a pasta dough macchine-all squeezed and stretched out- leaving a peice of cloth that doesn't look like it would last an hour's worth of walking around in or even one spin in a laundry macchine. I wouldn't pay more than 50 cents for these. Also, I noticed these are... Read more 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 4-Pack Cotton Fashion Thongs (Apparel) I ordered my usual size and these were way too big. They puff out too much around the belly and the crotch was too big. |
› See all 20 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment