Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 3-Pack, One Size, Black / White/Chai


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $54.00 Price : $49.00
Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 3-Pack, One Size, Black / White/Chai

Product Description

Minimal coverage thong, Silky, sheer, stretch signature lace. Flat curved elastic waistband, Cotton panel. Daringly low, 4 inch rise Hanky Panky, Style Number: 49113PK.


  • Minimal coverage thong
  • Silky, sheer, stretch signature lace
  • Flat curved elastic waistband
  • Cotton panel
  • Daringly low, 4 inch rise


Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 3-Pack, One Size, Black / White/Chai Reviews


Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 3-Pack, One Size, Black / White/Chai Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sexy and the price here is right, November 4, 2011
By 
When they say "minimal coverage," that pretty well sums it up. This is what I was after and this is what I got. I did not want something that was a mere string though and I did want something that had a cotton panel (I don't like anything "down there" but cotton in anything that I wear for any length of time).

These do ride very low and are extremely comfortable. I am a large petite and they fit fine but they are stretchy enough that the "one size fits all" will probably apply to most.

As I said, these are for minimum coverage. To each her own, but I would sort of recommend either shaver or wax enhancements to wear these most effectively.

Nice thongs.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

No comments:

Post a Comment