Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 5-Pack, One Size, Maui


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $90.00 Price : $90.00
Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 5-Pack, One Size, Maui

Product Description

Minimal coverage thong, One size fits: 2-12. Sheer, stretch signature lace, Delicate scalloped trim. Flat, curved waistband Hanky Panky, Style Number: 4911F.


  • Minimal coverage thong
  • One size fits: 2-12
  • Sheer, stretch signature lace
  • Delicate scalloped trim
  • Flat, curved waistband


Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 5-Pack, One Size, Maui Reviews


Hanky Panky Signature Lace Low Rise Thong 5-Pack, One Size, Maui Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Undergarment, September 3, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love them! Comfortable, durable and I don't feel like I am wearing a thong!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Comfortable, September 7, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love the style of the panties. The "one size fits all" scared me, but they fit very nice (I'm a 6).
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment